Property Insurance


Whether you have a commercial or residential portfolio, your property is one of your biggest assets. That’s why it’s important that your insurance covers all your risks under one roof.

We can source protection that covers both your physical and non-physical risks. Physical risks include any loss from fires, thefts and natural disasters, such as floods, as well as accidental damage. Whereas examples of a non-physical risks you may encounter include loss of rent from tenants or loss of business due to a supplier going bankrupt.

At Blackmore Borley Limited, we like to get to know our clients and understand their property portfolio. From offices to blocks of flats, the market is diverse. Using our expertise and relationships in the insurance industry , we aim to source solutions that tick all your boxes.

We always explore all options, so you can make an informed decision.

While Buildings Insurance is not required by law, if something were to happen to one of your properties, rendering render it unusable, you could find yourself out of pocket. As a property owner, Business Insurance can help you to get back on the ground, covering the cost of repairing or rebuilding your premises. If you rent your business premises, Property Insurance is your landlord’s responsibility.

Whether own your business site or rent it, contents cover should be a consideration. Policies can cover you for general wear and tear through to damage and destruction. If your residential or commercial buildings includes office or living furnishings, without contents cover you’d have to pay for the cost of any replacements if they were ruined, whether accidently or not.

To discuss your Property Insurance needs, pick up the phone and dial 0207 929 4616 to speak to a member of the Blackmore Borley team.

What Our Customers Say

Your insurance cover should be as individual as you. We get to know you and your interests to ensure that you have the best insurance for your lifestyle.

Bespoke to you